Saturday, September 27, 2008

Free Raja Petra Kamaruddin ASAP

To: The Home Minister Syed Hamid Albar

The Prime Minister Abdullah Badawi

The Government of Malaysia


As a concerned citizen of the free world, I take exception to your
fascist use of an unjust law to shut up dissent and exposes of the
wrong doings in your Government today. Take notice that I have
forwarded this email to similar citizens of the free world and human
rights champions throughout the world.

A detention order illegally signed without the citizen concerned
having any legal or judicial review is a BLATANT IMMORAL ACT of
fascism against a citizen of your country and is an affront to every
free citizen of the world. My condoning your actions will invite my
own government to do the same and this cannot be accepted for the
sake of my family and myself.


Thank you,
Azizan Md Nor
CEO & President - Rich Mindset Training
A subdiary of Team Xpert Global Entrepreneur

No comments: