Saturday, November 22, 2008

Marketing Makeover Generator


MarketingMakeoverGenerator.Com

Secure No Risk Acceptance Form
For Marketing Makeover Generator

Now You Can Quickly And Easily Give Your Website An "Extreme Makeover"… And Transform It From An "Online Brochure" Into Serious Money-Making Machine!
You don't need to know HTML...


You don't need expensive software...
MarketingMakeoverGenerator.Com

You don't need to be a copywriter...
With my $1 trial subscription (7-days) today, I understand that I'll get complete access to all of Marketing Makeover Generator's ultra-powerful website conversion tools that give me these marketing advantages over my competitors:

Professionally Designed Opt-In Templates - I simply type-in headlines and sub-headlines and the system figures out which sells the best... EASY!

Unlimited Audio Sales Messages - I simply grab my phone or microphone, record a personalized promotional message for any of my web pages and the system figures out which sells the best... AMAZING!

Unlimited Video Sales Messages - I simply grab my Webcam and record a personalized promotional message for any of my web pages and the system figures out which sells the best... REMARKABLE!
MarketingMakeoverGenerator.Com

Unlimited Website-Stats & Conversion-Stats - I simply make one click from anywhere in the world (24/7) and the system instantly tells me what my web page conversions are to percentage point... INCREDIBLE!

Unlimited Exit Surveys - I simply put an unstoppable exit pop-up on my most abandoned web page and the system asks and finds out why my prospects are leaving me without making a purchase... WILD!

Unlimited Auto Responders - I simply write a few follow-up messages for my prospects who have opted-in via the Templates and the system automatically and robotically sends out personalize text email messages... TERRIFIC!

Unlimited Email Database - I simply get opt-ins via the Templates and the system safely and reliably stores them into an online database... INCREDIBLE!

Unlimited Website Makeovers - I simply have access to create as many Website makeovers I choose to explode my online sales and profits day after day, week after and month after month for a one flat monthly fee... FINALLY!!!

No comments: